Strengthening the capacity of water managers and professionals in different areas of water management with the tools and knowledge to establish the linkages between gender and the four pillars of IWRM, and successfully incorporate gender mainstreaming in their work.
The online course will provide participants with:
- Increased awareness about effective gender mainstreaming approaches and strategies in IWRM;
- Comprehensive tools of incorporating a gender approach in water management
- Strengthened overview of gender mainstreaming in the areas of domestic and drinking water, sanitation, agriculture and climate change
- In-depth knowledge of the current issues of not having a gender approach in place, the benefits of incorporating this approach, and how to obtain those benefits.
- Comprehensive understanding of available sex-disaggregated indicators for water assessment, monitoring and reporting
A new edition of his course is not planned for the moment. Please subscribe to the Cap-Net newsletter to receive latest news and information of coming courses, or contact Damian Indij, Cap-Net Virtual Campus Coordinator.