Strengthen the capacity of Cap-Net affiliated networks and international partners to plan, design, organise, and deliver online courses for sustainable water management.
By the end of course participants will
- be familiar with Cap-Net ́s virtual campus and explore the convenience of running online courses within the framework of their regular work;
- explore tools as Survey Monkey, and conduct a brief survey to assess interest for onlinecourses within their working environments;
- elaborate a proposal for an online course which considers subject coverage, team building,work plan (preparation and delivery), and required inputs;
- prepare contents which form an online learning module (based on existent materials);
- experience the back-end management of Cap-Net ́s virtual campus;
- consider a step-by-step process of sharing a course announcement and managing participantsregistrations before they are accepted into an online course
- share recommendations for facilitating and measuring participation
- explore tools as WebEx, for synchronic live sessions
- consider key elements to be included in a course evaluation form
A new edition of his course is not planned for the moment. Please subscribe to the Cap-Net newsletter to receive latest news and information of coming courses, or contact Damian Indij, Cap-Net Virtual Campus Coordinator.